You provide the great ideas, we provide the funds.
Together, we create opportunities for the students of Naperville 203.
Since its founding in 1992, the Naperville Education Foundation has awarded nearly 1,000 grants that stimulate student engagement and learning experiences. These grants represent over $1,000,000 in support of creative, innovative and excellent projects. The committees evaluating grant requests are made up of representatives from the Naperville Education Foundation, Naperville Community Unit School District 203 staff, and the surrounding community.
Annual Grants have no dollar limit and fund projects for the following school year. Annual Grants are awarded in the following categories:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Fine Arts and Physical Education
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
- Literacy, provided through the Jeanine Nicarico Memorial Literacy Fund
All grants must be:
- Initiated by a District 203 staff member or student and support at least one D203 school
- Approved by the school's principal
- Aligned to your school’s Improvement Plan and/or to a curricular area or standard
The Annual Grant application window is open from November 1-February 1.
For questions, please contact NEF@naperville203.org