NEF’s Charity Heroes at the Naperville Half Marathon, 10k and 5k - Run, walk and raise funds!
TEAM NEF is a group of parents, teachers, students, staff, and community members, running or walking and raising funds for NEF and Naperville 203 schools as Charity Heroes in the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon, 10k & 5k on Sunday, October 22, 2023. Members commit to raising funds to support NEF and the Naperville 203 school of their choice.
New for 2023! Runners and walkers can choose between the 5K, 10K (new!) or half marathon. Join the team today!
Who is TEAM NEF?
Members are first-time 5k walkers, long-time half-marathoners, and everyone in between, all walking or running and raising funds for NEF and Naperville 203 schools. You receive a personal fundraising page to share with friends and family to help you raise at least $203*, with half going to the Naperville 203 school of your choice, and half supporting NEF-funded district-wide programs. You can also choose to have all your funds support NEF. Raise funds leading up to race day, then come together on Sunday, October 22, 2023 for a day of fun and fitness with TEAM NEF.
In 2022, TEAM NEF raised more than $60,000 for the students of Naperville 203. These funds help bring great ideas to life, remove barriers to learning, and support each school’s unique community!
* Fundraising commitment is $203 for an individual and $30 for each additional family member. Family members do not all need to run or walk in support of the same school.
Benefits of Joining TEAM NEF
- $7-$10 race registration discount for the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon, 10K and 5K
- Race day TEAM NEF shirt
- Race day headquarters at Naperville Central High School:
- Steps from the start/finish line!
- Snacks and drinks
- Gear check
- Stretching mats
- Support your school and Naperville 203 students
Thank you to our longtime Presenting Sponsor:
Sponsorships available, starting at $500!
Email email@example.com for more information.