Annual Grants Awards
Grants since 1992
SUPPORT A GRANT TODAY
The NEF Grant Applications for 2017-18 are now closed. Thank you to all who submitted a grant request. Announcements will be made in Mid-March.
The NEF Grant Applications for 2017-18 are now closed.
Thank you to all who submitted a grant request.
Announcements will be made in Mid-March.
- Grant applications may be initiated by District 203 students, faculty, staff, parents and District 203 Volunteers.
- All applications must be associated with at least one D203 school.
- Teacher/student collaboration is strongly encouraged when developing your proposal.
- Funded grants must fully meet the stated objectives of the project. In the case of a student submission, this must be under the supervision of the Sponsoring Teacher or Administrator.
- Materials provided by the grant become the property of the school where the grant originated and are not the property of any individual or group.
- Grants are not awarded for fundraising efforts or storage materials.
- Receiving an NEF grant is normally a one-time funding source. If you are interested in a longer term, multiple year initiative that aligns with D203’s strategic plan, there is a question that allows you to elaborate.