- Grant applications will only be accepted when initiated by District 203 students or staff.
- Student submissions must be under the supervision of a teacher or administrator Project Lead.
- All applications must be associated with at least one D203 school and be approved by the principal.
- Applications for previously funded grants will not be accepted.
- Grants are not awarded for salaries, furniture, fundraising efforts, transportation, or storage materials.
- Materials provided by the grant become the property of the school where the grant originated and are not the property of any individual or group.
Grant Applications and Instructions
The four grant categories for funding for the 2019-2020 school year are:
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Science, Technology, Engineering
- Fine arts
Literacy,provided through the Jeanine Nicarico Memorial Literacy Fund
For many years, the Naperville Education Foundation and the Jeanine Nicarico Memorial Literacy Fund have been honored to fund the innovative ideas submitted through their separate Annual Grant Awards programs.
This year, we are happy to announce a joint effort to provide a more cohesive approach for requesting and awarding funds. NEF and the Jeanine Nicarico Memorial Literacy Fund will launch their grant cycles in a joint communication and follow the same timeline.
SUPPORT A GRANT TODAY
Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM), Social Emotional Learning (SEL), and Fine Arts