Annual Grants Awards
Since its founding in 1992, the Naperville Education Foundation has awarded nearly 900 grants representing over $1,000,000 in support of creative, innovative and excellent projects that stimulate student engagement and learning experiences. The committees evaluating the grant requests are made up of representatives from the Foundation, District 203 staff and our community.
Grants since 1992
SUPPORT A GRANT TODAY
The NEF Grant Applications for 2017-18 are now closed. Thank you to all who submitted a grant request. Announcements will be made in Mid-March.
The NEF Grant Applications for 2017-18 are now closed.
Thank you to all who submitted a grant request.
Announcements will be made in Mid-March.
- Grant applications may be initiated by District 203 students, faculty, staff, parents and District 203 Volunteers.
- All applications must be associated with at least one D203 school.
- Teacher/student collaboration is strongly encouraged when developing your proposal.
- Funded grants must fully meet the stated objectives of the project. In the case of a student submission, this must be under the supervision of the Sponsoring Teacher or Administrator.
- Materials provided by the grant become the property of the school where the grant originated and are not the property of any individual or group.
- Grants are not awarded for fundraising efforts or storage materials.
- Receiving an NEF grant is normally a one-time funding source. If you are interested in a longer term, multiple year initiative that aligns with D203’s strategic plan, there is a question that allows you to elaborate.