Sponsor one of 23 doors, each decorated by students and representing their unique Naperville 203 school, that will be on display at the Naperville Education Foundation's 30th Building a Passion Breakfast and then will reside at their respective school.
Silver Key Sponsorship sales are now closed. Contact email@example.com or call 630 420 3086 with any questions.
*Requests for specific schools are processed on a first come, first served basis. If you have no preference, a school will be assigned to you. Enter your requested school in the "comments" section when making your sponsorship purchase.
Your $750.00 Silver Key Sponsorship includes:
- Sponsor name/logo on a door hanger to be hung on the doorknob of the door
- Two seats at the 2023 Building a Passion breakfast fundraiser on Tuesday, March 22, 2023
- Listing in the 2023 Building a Passion Breakfast Program
- Recognition on all NEF social media platforms
- Recognition on NEF's website
- An online fundraising page featuring your school and your logo with the opportunity to compete with your fellow Silver Key Sponsors to see who can open the door to the most opportunities
Compete against your fellow realtors to see who can open the door to the most opportunities!
- Secure your Silver Key Sponsorship in support of our students for $750 and receive a personalized fundraising page to magnify your sponsorship's impact.
- Share your support of NEF and your passion for Naperville and its schools with your friends, family, clients or partners and encourage them to contribute to NEF through your personalized page.
- Promote your business for the weeks leading up to the event and show your support for your community.
- Students benefit as the funds you help raise will open even more doors to opportunity!
The Silver Key Sponsor who raises the most funds to support the students of Naperville 203 through their personalized fundraising page will receive:
- Recognition as the top fundraiser at the Building a Passion breakfast
- Award to display in your office
- Opportunity to designate the funds you raised to the NEF program of your choice