The Naperville Education Foundation (NEF) provides funding
to assist at-risk students in Naperville School
District 203 through its
Kid Booster Anonymous Fund.
The purpose of the Kid Booster Fund is to provide
assistance by matching specific and unique
District 203 students to opportunities and support
which enhance educational, physical, or socio-emotional growth.
intent of the Kid Booster Fund is to provide a timely response and
the "missing link" under circumstances where there is no known
family, district, or community system or structure to address the need. This
important fund provides assistance in many areas of curriculum
and support services.
Examples of recent Kid Booster support include:
- Funds for psychiatric services
for an extremely at-risk student whose parents are unemployed.
- Funds for a talented elementary student to attend science camp at Benedictine
University whose single mom could not afford tuition.
- Registration fees for a Park District camp for a young girl being raised by
- Provision of a minivan with chair lift allowing a physically challenged student to attend an outdoor education
- Tutoring for two brothers living with their single grandfather in low cost housing who have had run-ins with the Naperville
- Funds to buy basic clothing for two elementary students whose clothes were destroyed in a fire.
- Provision of voice activated
computers for two physically challenged students.
Since its inception, the Foundation has assisted hundreds of students through
the Kid Booster Anonymous Fund. In order to better serve these at-risk students in District 203, the Foundation will continue to secure
funding from parents, community organizations and fundraising activities. Please consider making a donation to this fund to help students
*NOTE: Kid Booster Anonymous Fund requests must be generated by members of Naperville School District 203's staff